Thursday 16 June 2011

Let's look back to where it started!

Ok, I’m a very lazy person so I will do a fast recap of what DTP Concepts has released till now… which is not many because I hold a full time job and has little time to release a lot ^^ll But trust me when I said, every single piece is 100% full of love and effort… and maybe a bit of blood and cursing *sweats*

Alright, let’s move on:


Jul Release: Red club Black club
Aug Release: Xtraps
 
Oct Two Releases: Casual ll Hoodie
Nov Release: Couple
Jan 2011 Release: Duck tales
May 2011 Release: . . .
In between Jan and May, I had some commission work at well. It be will on a different entry as I’ll write about how the design is being processed out (yes, I will flipped out the memory in my brain). *sorry not much photos for it because … I am lazy ^^ll

No comments:

Post a Comment