Saturday 3 December 2011

Commission for Siti’s boys

S4
Siti aka sitiaishaharshad in flickr, approached me to make 5 shirts for her boys.
This has to be the most number of times that I’ve sewn shirts in a row.
Short sleeve – 2pcs
Long sleeve – 2 pcs
Custom design – 1 pcs
With a taeyang body (Izumi’s broken body) on hand, I’ve started sewing. As most of you who can sew, the collar is the most challenging part to do. It’s really not easy to make them symmetric and fall nicely along their neckline. Normally I’ll just sew by hand before machine sewn. Although I love how it turns out in the end but I wonder if there is a better way to do this.
Enough of my ramblings. Here’s some preview of the shirts, you may see more of them if you visit her flickr Winking smile
T1bT2S1S2S3

1 comment:

  1. another amazing addition to your sewing portfolio :D

    ReplyDelete