Wednesday 29 February 2012

Commission - Marionette 2 (WIP)

Danielle is a guitarist. With the same theme: Marionette, I've imagined a female rocker but with a touch of feminine. Hence a dress was designed for her.

Danielle's theme color would be more towards the white.
Let's move on to the photos~

 
Lace for the top area

 Big ribbon at the side

 The skirt which has some challenges as organza are never too easy to work with..
A little ribbon to the skirts, these are way too small for sewing machine, hence I had to hand-sewn.

Found a suitable hat and off I go to glueing it.. which makes me realised that I need to add a glue gun to my inventory =)

Some test shots

Close up of the lace area

 The ribbons on the legs.

Danielle's outfit is more or less easier to make since it has lesser parts, but i've definitely learnt certain things on skirt making and dealing with organza.

Stay tune for photoshoot shots~ thank you for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment