Wednesday 14 March 2012

Commission - Marionette 3 (WIP)

 Tia's a dal. A dal is really small. Everything is so tiny... I think Tia's costume is the one that I've modified and redesigned a few parts, cox' too small to do it properly. TAT

Whenever I sketch out a design, I tend to write certain materials or things that I wanan put it on the costume. It's a reminder for me. Maybe next time I can paste cloth on it XD

Tia's theme is Red.



 The white shirt was abit too plain with just the side patterns (not sure what's that called) 
So I've decided to add lace to it. You can see the complete work at the end of this post  =)

 The failed pants... It didn't turned out as what I was planning it to be... End up had to scrap it. Urgh...must rethink of what to do. Finally I've decided to make fluff at the pants area.

The top part of the jumper, it's close to corset style for Tia's case.

 The combined jumper piece, it's already nighttime when I did this. Please pardon the different lighting.
 Socks! The 2nd modification that I had to do. I realised I cannot sew the socks that I really wanted for Tia. Cox' that'll involved printing on fabric which I am not going there yet.

 Headdress (hair band?) and other accessories are usually the last due to I have to finish the outfit before I can come up with things to match it. My imagination can only run so far... *sweats* 

The two little big ribbon at the background is not done by me, I bought them and combined it with the band that I was making in the foreground.

 Waiting for the glue to dry... this reminds me that I need a glue gun...Maybe work will be better and things will stick better. 

 Deciding what to add on the belt. It is supposed to be steampunk. I was lucky to find interesting things to add to it. I would love to add all but a dal's waist is so short that not everything can fit it. hehe
 The competed outfit - front view

 Back view

 Side view
 The socks! *I'm a fan of socks* <3

The completed set. Thank you for reading =)

No comments:

Post a Comment