Saturday 11 August 2012

Commission for Sylph

 My very first Dolfie Dream Commission. When I first got in touch with her, I'm impressed by the lightness of her. Normally my crew is fairly heavy or they are super tiny.. *sweats*
The design and material were given to me by the owner himself. To be sewing for bigger dolls is very challenging. Their curves are way bigger than pullips and dals. I kept wondering why DD have such *ahem* well-endowed assets.

Anyway let's move on to pictures~

 If only the material for cape was a bit softer and heavier, then it might fall on her shoulders better. Was considering if I should add snap on buttons to hold it down as well, but decided against it as if these were removed, the coat would not look nice.

 Pretty happy with how the sleeves turned out =)

 My first big jacket for bigger dolls. Pretty happy with how it turned out. Jacket has inner lining as well.

 The inner shirt. I've like how the frills and the pearls come together.Skirt wise, it was the first time that I've used zip and sew inner lining.
A 4 piece set for the pretty lady, Sylph. Hope she's happy with her new clothes =)

No comments:

Post a Comment