Friday 25 October 2013

October Commission - SSDF shorts

Summer time is always the sand, the sun and the beach! =D 
Okay, Singapore is always summer time ^^*

This commission has been fun, usually I made pants for my boys. This time, I'm making it for someone's else doll. Hopefully the surfer dude and owner will love it.

I had a very reluctant model this time round, so I guess I'll spare him by not featuring his face. It took me a while to convince Shinya to pose in fact.  

The shorts is draw-draw string type, I wish I could take more photos but school has not been very merciful to me. (I'm actually on holiday but it feels like I'm totally not having any holidays at all! puuu.)

Anyway here's some photos, click on it to see larger view.




Thank you for reading!
Have a nice summer day~

No comments:

Post a Comment