Monday 11 March 2013

Dtp Concepts re-opens!

Dtp concepts re-opens with more doll choices and will be accepting commissions. If you want something, do not hesitate to email~ =)

What are the latest updates you say?

Well, there are more pages right now, more information regarding Dtp Concepts. The categories (labels) are much cleaner for you to visit around. And there will be occassional tutorials and some dolly care for your precious ones! So do come visit this blog once in a while~!

Lastly, the next project for Dtp Concepts will probably be a series of little black dresses (LBD) for pullips. Since our dear Oruha needs some update on her wardrobes~

Here's the latest work for our dear Diva!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there~! I love your photos and the things you make, it's all so well-made. I was just wondering, are your Pullip and Taeyang using Obitsu bodies? If so, what sized bodies did you use??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there~~

    I'm so sorry for the late reply~~

    First of all, thank you so much for loving my creations! It makes my day *hugs*

    I have a range of bodies (that sounds wrong!) It ranges from stock body to obitsu~ my crew have a good mix of stock bodies and obitsu hybrids (from 21 - 27cm). Sadly I don't have the Byul, Isul and the new Yeolume =)

    Here's the list:
    Dal (stock body and obitsu 21cm (male and female body))
    Pullip (stock body, obitsu 25cm (L bust), obitsu 27cm (M & L bust)
    Taeyang (stock and obitsu 27cm slim obitsu)

    Hope that helps~

    ReplyDelete