Saturday 25 May 2013

DTP Release - SD books

The 2nd continuation of book making that I've been pretty addicted to... guess that book lover in me just decided to surface and start making books once again. This time, the challenge is making SD books! Actually it'll be giant books for MSD and YOSD, I think.

So what's the biggest obstacle, you say? It is double sided print!


I've destroyed almost an entire tree, I kid you not. This process involves tons of experiments, trial and errors, paper basketball, hair pulling, rolling on the floor and smacking that lazy bug in to me to make it work. :P


So I proudly present to you, my new work~ SD books! Click on the photos to view bigger version.

First let's pick size! There's two sizes to choose from: A and B. 
It might be hard for you to imagine how it looks on your doll. Fret not! Here's some photos to gauge what kind of books your doll would like to have. Hopefully that helps. ^^*

Next, pick thickness. You have a choice of about 80 pages (Left bottom) and about 40 pages (Right bottom). Please note that it's a rough estimation. It could be more pages but thickness is about there.
After thickness, comes type. You can choose between hard cover or paper bag with a paper cover.

 
To make things easier for you to purchase, just fill up this form and send to me. I will email you what type of material you can use for the SD book.


Each book may not be of the same size and with even edges as it is 100% handmade, except printing. (I'll die if I try to write word by word *facepalm*) Content is also some text that is commonly used for layout.

Because I can only make the books during my free time, it takes about 10-20 days to make the books once you confirmed your order. I appreciate your understanding and I'll try to be fast~ =)
How to order

Form (delete the ones that is not your choice):

Name (something for me to address you):
Address:

Book choice: A / B
Content: With Text / blank pages
Language of the text (if any, it can be done in a few languages):
Thickness: 80 pages / 40 pages
Cover: Hard cover / Paper back / Fabric cover
Title of the book (if any):
Author (if any): 
Paper: White / off white (can request for photo)
Cover design (if any): 

Price: 10 USD (hard cover/ paperback) 11 USD (fabric cover) + shipping (registered mail and handling)

2 books and above - free SD paper bag carrier
5 books and above - $5 off the total payment

I can make full customized book to your request. Depending on what is the request, there might be additional cost. 

Please feel free to contact me if you got any questions =)

No comments:

Post a Comment