Friday 21 February 2014

2013 Overview


I've finally had time to do this! *dances around the room*
2013 was a year of exploring new grounds, I've started accepting commissions of other doll types.
So exciting when I get to try sewing for other dolls!! And not to mention worried for the outcome, but all's good so far!

I've even get to release books which I've been wanting to do for so long! Sadly, I couldn't make it for SGDC 2013 but I contributed to the local scene by sewing a MSD outfit. I was trying to adjust to school life then, so yeah... Hopefully there will be a carnival this year and I can join as a seller! *fingers crossed* 

Currently I'm accepting commissions again until school work buried me. Drop me an email if you wishes to commission me.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment