Saturday 1 March 2014

NFS - SD outfit

Yeesssssh! An SD outfit~ I need a few more items to add to his outfit but I'm more of less done!! XD
An inspiration drawn from many sources.
I was building a character for one of my latest new addition in my crew. He does not have a name yet but I hope I'll figure it out soon. He's a Crobidoll M-line Nameless Red. This outfit was sewn for him. It was fun making this. All accessories and outfit is sewn by me, except the pants and shoes.

I realised I have a habit of sewing the basic look and further add more things to it. Pros and cons. 
I've wasted more time in brainstorming. I'm happy with the outcome just that maybe time could be shorten if I knew what I was creating. Nonetheless still fun ever since I've started school and been busy with homework.

Enjoy the photos and thanks for reading!

Commissions are now open, feel free to email me if you are interested for a commision =)






No comments:

Post a Comment