Sunday 27 July 2014

Backlog: Secret Santa


I apologized for the missing in action lately... Schoolwork was piling and I was super uber busy with it. Thankfully it's over! yay!

That aside, we had a Secret Santa exchange last year. 


it was lovely to see all the doll owners and the dolls receiving gifts~ I'm grateful for it and I would love to thank my friend for organizing this wonderful dolly exchange. It was never easy but thank you so much for the effort!

Fortunately I was supposed to be the secret santa for a particular friend and her doll was female~ This time round, it was a size that I am unfamiliar with. Not to mention that it was a strangely in-between size. *sweats*

I didn't have time to buy something for her doll and whenever an opportunity arises, I would really like to make something as a gift. (my hands were itching to do so actually~ lol)

Here's the set that I've made:

It was a set that comes with a kitty bag, a kitty dress and 1-2 tiny photo frames ( the wrapped up parcel) 
My friend loves cats and I really wanted to make something special for her. Hence, the overly kitty theme~ hahaha... I couldn't show this on my post earlier because I was afraid that she had yet to open it and if I post it up, it would spoil some fun. #excuses #lazybumatwork *coughs*

Let's hope that she had already open it and she loved it =)


Here's one last photo~ thanks for reading!

Oh to see the photos for the meet, please go to DTP Facebook page~
Since you are there to take a look, do like the page too~ hehe 



No comments:

Post a Comment