Friday 8 August 2014

R001 - Rose (male & female version)


This blog is still alive! (the owner too lol)

A new release after so long! In fact, I've been dying to try this out after I bought the fabric.
I'm pretty glad it turned out alright~ I love how the small dark blue roses are the right size for 1/6 dolls. 

It's frustrating sometimes to not find the right type of print for small dolls but there are occasional surprises sometimes! It's a lucky find but still dangerous for me wallet when I visit the fabric shops~ (^^*)

So what's DTP concepts been doing of late? 
DTP concepts is on its way to a little revamp in terms of some packaging and branding stuffs. Since I've got a little bit of spare time, I'll try to keep it up and running as much as I can. Although I've been playing or sorta focus more on the bigger dolls (the BJDS), I still miss my little ones which means DTP concepts will still release 1/6 items for the big heads! yeay~ *facepalm*

Anyway moving on, here's more photos for the new release: ROSE.




Fits pullips too! You can email me if you want custom size for Dal =)

Material: Cotton with elastic band at the waist
It takes about 3-5 working days for it to be completed 

Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment