Sunday 31 August 2014

New addition to the family

From left: Abby, Denise and Bridgette 

Recently, a friend of mine gave me some of his dolls. I'm happy to introduce you my 3 new family members! Abby, Denise and Bridgette! It's been so long since I've stopped playing my pullips but I'm really glad they came to stay at my home. It kinda ignites some fire in me to sew and play with them! =3 The day they arrived, I've actually took out all my pullips and re-dress all of them!

Other than me who's really happy to welcome the new girls, Ashley is very thrilled to have her foster sister, Denise with her! If you don't know who Ashley is, you can check out my blog for the little ones (although I've stopped updating since 2012 ^^*)

Well, till then, I'll try to find time to take photo of Denise and Ashley together! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment